How to stay looking young forever in 15 easy steps.
1. Drink water. No Soda! Smoothies + Protein Shakes as meal replacements only.
2. Use Lotion Everywhere. When applying use upward strokes
4. Long Distance Running Is A No! Running wears out your joints, period. Low impact workouts are best. If you have to run, sprint. Also have you seen the skin on some of the intense runners, its saggy and spotty, no thank you.
6. Beauty Sleep 8 Hrs A Night
7. Wash Face or Shower Before Bed. Rejuvinate your skin,
8. Don’t sleep with any lights on. Prevents REM sleeping
9. Exfoliate Body & Face Once A Week.
10. Eliminate Stress. Look for ways to simplify
13. Lift Weights
14. Eat Breakfast
I am so attracted to youth. I want to be young forever, and I want my kids to stay little for always as well. When I think what age I am I think 15. 15 was the perfect age. It was before cars, jobs, serious boyfriends, it was before all my friends and I got split up as we made different dance, cheer, teams. It was the age of slumber parties, girl talk, pranks, it was bliss. I think the reason I love this song and video is because it’s just a bunch of kids being kids, and nothing is better then that. It’s by an adorable 15 year old girl. The music video is kind of morbid, but I think it’s great for October:) I have been literally blasting this song ever since I found it. When I found out this girl was 15 I liked it even more. I tell you, something is very special about that age.
another awesome song
*I watch these videos and think of three things
1- my little brothers
2- my childhood
3- i want to be young forever