Since I’m no longer buying pregnancy test from the dollar store, I decided to start making slime kits with the kids to keep it in business.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- plastic container with lid
- ½ cap (About 2 oz) Tide® Simply Clean™
- 4-oz. Bottle of Elmer’s® School Glue
- Food Coloring (Optional)
- Glitter, Sequins, Beads, Gems, etc
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- in your plastic container, combine one-half capful detergent with glue
- with a plastic fork stir until slime forms
- Add one or two drops of food coloring if desired, glitter, sequins, beads, gems, or other small craft items. Continue to stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Keep stirring. You will be able to tell when you’re almost done when the slime hangs off of a fork. *add a few more drops of detergent if slime is too sticky
- put your slime in the container (with the lid on) for five minutes at room temperature to further solidify.