Came home last night from our date to Holland telling us all about this fairy garden she and the babysitter made. It was too late and dark to see and to go visit it outside so we went in the morning and oh my word was I impressed. (see instagram for refrence)
If I could describe my mood torwards things happening in current events it would be this picture. A couple weeks ago, right before Valentines Day the rug was pulled from underneath me. I answered the door to a women holding a binder and well lets just say its been a roller coaster of emotions ever since.
In my heart I know I give 110% of my sleeping and waking hrs to my family, but this has been so much added stress to me. I have experienced the complete cycle of grief. I feel like my perspective has completely changed. The highest compliment anyone has ever given me was when I was told “I treat everyone like they are my best friend”. I regretfully have changed my perspective on humans and my walls are HIGH. I don’t need everyone to like me just a couple close friends.
I have been mad, upset, playing the blame game, whoa is me!
If you can’t tell by my super cheery blogpost this is why I have decided to “Lay Low” for a while. I have almost zero motivation to be on this space. I am just focusing on being the perfect mother because I learned the hard way there is no room for toddler errors (taking off shirts that get chocolate milk on them) and I have 4 of them so its hella (my first swear on my blog) busy.
I’m sure I’ll come back in full swing when things settle, or not. But right now I just want to be alone with my family. Doing whatever makes us happy, opinion free.
Today I woke up to a speech therapist sent by the government, my cleaning ladies and a wonderful email from a hotel chain that wants our family to pick a location so they can host a vacation for us. So some gems amongst the craziness.
Even though I was super upset about being accused of neglecting my one years olds speech, I have refocused some attention on more than just his motor skills. 4 xs a week we spend our mornings doing physical things like gymnastics and roller rinks. Starting tomorrow I’ve decided to start incorporating a music class in there and some library time.
I’ve decided this hasn’t been all terrible. And I shouldn’t be defensive. And to try to absorb as much information and try to block out all the negative. Geesh kinda heavy stuff right. And tbh this is a VERY watered down version.
BTW, how beautiful is this ballerina! I have all the feels when I watch this, it’s super powerful to me.
On Saturday the puppies are officially old enough to leave their mommy and go to their new homes.
The puppies are ready, but why aren’t I?
Maybe because tonight when we showed up to look at our puppy Brooklyn took a dog toy and threw it at the tv and broke it. So instead of paying for a dog tonight we had to buy a $1800 tv!
I took it as a sign and we walked away empty pocketed and still no puppy.
But who knows maybe I’ll get soft and go back on Saturday, after all, I already bought all the fun supplies. It’s just now initially twice as expensive as I thought it was going to be, but really can you put a price on love?!!!!
Or maybe, I just call it a loss and be done with my infatuation of the idea of one day giving my children a puppy.
After many a trips to Las Vegas with kids, I went ahead and shared all my favorite things to do while here.
Staying on strip with kids.
- Four Seasons: great relaxation pool where employees mist you with Evian misters and feed you frozen fruit. Plus you get access to Mandalay Bay pools, wave pool and lazy river.
- Mirage: kids love the nightly volcano show on the strip. I love having a Walgreens right in front of hotel, this last time I bought pool toys, sunscreen and swim diapers super convienent with kids. The pool is very tropical. Theres also a secret garden with dolphins and tigers.
Staying off strip:
- Red Rock: bowling ally and movie theatre on property
- Tahiti Village: huge rooms with full kitchens
Activities for kids on strip:
- Belagio: watershow
- Mirage: volcano
- Wynn: frog show
- Lynq/Flamingo ally: mardigra, virtual reality, zipline, ferris wheel
- Excalibur: tournament of kings dinner and jousting show
- Ballys: bottom floor mini bowling , glow in the dark mini golf
- Circus Circus: thunderdome, indoor amusement park, all day/night activity. Different circus shows/performances every hour on the half hour and arcades at front of casino.
Off strip activities:
- Container park: outdoor park, dome movie theatre
- Sky Zone
No idea what the title of my blogpost has to do with my post but, this outfit is a FAVE and too cute not to share with all of you!
soaking in all the sunshine ☀️