Hot cocoa is like getting a hug from the inside.
And there is no better way to drink your hot cocoa with your insides in mind.
I like my hot cocoa like I like my babies, extra sweet! But that doesn’t mean we have to load up on the chocolate. Simply substitute half the hot cocoa mix with new Organic Stevia In The Raw packets for perfectly chocolatey hot cocoa. *see recipe below*
I am loving the NEW Organic Stevia In The Raw® – it is the most recent addition to the In The Raw family of sweeteners. Available in convenient packets, Organic Stevia In The Raw is perfect for sprinkling in your beverages or over your cereal and fruit. Each packet is only three calories, but provides the sweetening equivalence of two teaspoons of sugar (which contains 32 calories). I buy my packets at Walmart, but you can buy it online – here’s a downloadable coupon!
I try to use Organic Stevia In The Raw packets wherever I can to eliminate excess sugar and calories while still preserving a sweet flavor.
Maintaining a lower-sugar diet doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a cup of hot cocoa on a cloudy fall day. Below I’ve shared my recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 1 tbsp hot cocoa of your choice
- 1 cup very hot water
- 2 Organic Stevia In The Raw packets
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
So basic, so easy so-o delicious!
When you’re ready to enjoy your hot chocolate, mix 1 tbs cocoa with 1 cup hot water. Stir in the Organic Stevia In The Raw packets and vanilla extract.
You can even create your own hot cocoa mix and putting it in little mason jars to give out to friends and family during the holidays. I tie a pretty bow with a tag attached to the mason jar. The tag explains how to make the perfect cup of hot cocoa! Pair with a candy cane to use as a stir stick to make it extra festive!
What’s your favorite fall drink? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 10/16/17-12/24/17.