I have no choice other than to use my time very wisely when it comes to working out. I combine weight training and cardio all together. Below I am sharing all my tricks in how to get the results I want in 30 mins.
Here are my 6 tricks to effectively run on the treadmill : Combining Weight Training with Cardio
- Cover the screen. First off the only way I run on the treadmill is by covering the screen. I always put a piece of paper or use a jacket to put over it.
- Play with the buttons. Mix it up if you start getting bored don’t get afraid to switch it up.
- Increase your incline. Nothing shapes my legs and hits the targeted areas like changing my incline. If you are running intervals or warming up I suggest starting at an incline or “resting/walking” on a dramatic incline.
- Never run at just a ‘0’. My flat run always starts at 1. You will notice a huge increase in calories burned by doing this alone.
- Super Set Sprints. I love doing sprints. I will run five mins on a 7 or 8 and then do five mins at a 4 or 5 at an aggressive incline. I do that 3-4 times and I feel the workout all over my body. And I know you will too.
- When I am at home I usually run with hand gloves, this shapes my arms without ever having to lift a single weight.
I have never seen results like I have when I combine all these tricks in one. I know you will see results too 🙂