Tardy to my Party
Husbands outta town so I canceled my u/s and my kiddos helped me do a lil fun photo sesh so I can give you an update: I have a HUGE question and I need your HELP 🏻
Sooo here’s the question and where I need your expertise.
We have a hiccup with our insurance as in it changed, and it’s not accepted at the hospital we usually deliver at.
But my dr said he can deliver me at a hospital that’s 40 mins away from me – an hr and 20 away from my mom. Ugh
do I keep same dr deliver far away
Do I get a closer dr and deliver down the road from me ????
I don’t want to have a baby in a car (my deliveries are fast !) I also don’t want to not have visitors bc I’m in Timbuktu
But I LOVE my dr!!!! He’s brought all my children into the world and I just feel like he knows and cares for me ? So tell me what would you do bc I’m at a loss and need to make a decision so I can schedule this u/s. If anyone has any advice I’ll take it bc I’m at a LOSS!!!
**oh and changing insurance isn’t an option. Apparently I have a “preexisting condition” ie pregnancy and my old insurance wont take me back lol yes I’ve already looked into it 🙂