After many a trips to Las Vegas with kids, I went ahead and shared all my favorite things to do while here.
Staying on strip with kids.
- Four Seasons: great relaxation pool where employees mist you with Evian misters and feed you frozen fruit. Plus you get access to Mandalay Bay pools, wave pool and lazy river.
- Mirage: kids love the nightly volcano show on the strip. I love having a Walgreens right in front of hotel, this last time I bought pool toys, sunscreen and swim diapers super convienent with kids. The pool is very tropical. Theres also a secret garden with dolphins and tigers.
Staying off strip:
- Red Rock: bowling ally and movie theatre on property
- Tahiti Village: huge rooms with full kitchens
Activities for kids on strip:
- Belagio: watershow
- Mirage: volcano
- Wynn: frog show
- Lynq/Flamingo ally: mardigra, virtual reality, zipline, ferris wheel
- Excalibur: tournament of kings dinner and jousting show
- Ballys: bottom floor mini bowling , glow in the dark mini golf
- Circus Circus: thunderdome, indoor amusement park, all day/night activity. Different circus shows/performances every hour on the half hour and arcades at front of casino.
Off strip activities:
- Container park: outdoor park, dome movie theatre
- Sky Zone