Why buy a bow when you can make your own hair into a bow?
1. Make a high ponytail. For best results the straighter, the higher, the tighter the better.
2. Take your pony tail and loop it with a second elastic. Make sure to leave a hair tail.
3. Separate the bun in half and pull each section apart, leaving a distinct hair tail.
4. Take the tail of extra hair and bring it up between the two loops.
5. Bring the end of the hair through the elastic.
6. Bobby pin any extra hair for more support and stiffness.
IGNORE ME, I will not show up or effect your posts in any way, I exist to ensure the continue reading link show’s up on the front page.