Spring Break got a later start this year but I have to say it was bliss having no one around and my kids all to myself all day everyday. We had zero cousins in town and friends so every morning instead of Hudson asking if he could call a friend he pow wow’d with his siblings and came up with fun ideas to do around the home and town.
After many a trips to Las Vegas with kids, I went ahead and shared all my favorite things to do while here.
Staying on strip with kids.
- Four Seasons: great relaxation pool where employees mist you with Evian misters and feed you frozen fruit. Plus you get access to Mandalay Bay pools, wave pool and lazy river.
- Mirage: kids love the nightly volcano show on the strip. I love having a Walgreens right in front of hotel, this last time I bought pool toys, sunscreen and swim diapers super convienent with kids. The pool is very tropical. Theres also a secret garden with dolphins and tigers.
Staying off strip:
- Red Rock: bowling ally and movie theatre on property
- Tahiti Village: huge rooms with full kitchens
Activities for kids on strip:
- Belagio: watershow
- Mirage: volcano
- Wynn: frog show
- Lynq/Flamingo ally: mardigra, virtual reality, zipline, ferris wheel
- Excalibur: tournament of kings dinner and jousting show
- Ballys: bottom floor mini bowling , glow in the dark mini golf
- Circus Circus: thunderdome, indoor amusement park, all day/night activity. Different circus shows/performances every hour on the half hour and arcades at front of casino.
Off strip activities:
- Container park: outdoor park, dome movie theatre
- Sky Zone
No idea what the title of my blogpost has to do with my post but, this outfit is a FAVE and too cute not to share with all of you!
soaking in all the sunshine ☀️
The cute part of Vegas